Wassup y’all! I
hope everyone’s doing good, we have a new
week on deck and you already know what time it is. You boy is back with another
blog entry. Shout out to my readership!
Last week, I ended up going to Papa’s beer couple of times. Gotta say, my favorite beer shop
really stepped its game up over the summer. They got a pool table now, they did some shit
with interior and lights... It’s all
super cozy and nice. And the beer selection is still broad as hell. Still
definitely one of go to places over the upcoming colder months...
On Wednesday, my supervisor organized a lunch for all his
students. It was deep in Minhang, close to the campus, in a restaurant called
Mariana. One of those wannabe Western joints ran by Chinese and I gotta give it
up to them... They suck exceptionally. The capacity of the place is about 100
hundred people but for whatever kinda reason, they apparently employ only one
guy in the kitchen. So even though there was only us (about 20 people),
everything was mad slow. They were bringing meals at a pace of about 1 meal
per 20 minutes, literally serving one person at a time. You can do the math. I managed to order some veggie pizza with no
cheese... It took 2+ hours, it was super small, the corpus was paper thin, the whole thing was
pure garbage. Spot on!
Also... That day was enhanced by a super bizarre issue with
my foot. Woke up in the morning, and my middle toe was totally fucked up. It
seemed either heavily bruised or broken. All swollen and shit. The thing is, I
did not remember hitting anything with it... I could barely walk, it hurt like
hell... So the whole travel to Minhang was fucking hell and since I had more
shit to do over the day, I was really going through some serious pain. It started
fading in the evening and it was 100% gucci in about 24 hours... Fucking
weird... My theory is I got bit by some insect on steroids... Cause any other
case would last way longer... Never experienced anything like that tho... No idea what the lesson is here...
My friend from France visited Shanghai for couple of days too, so
I managed to hang out with her for a bit. We did My Place on Thursday and
Powerstation of Art along with Madein Gallery on Friday. Both exhibitions were sick as fuck. She runs this pretty
prolific brand in Paris and since one of our past conversations sparked an idea
for one small collection, I got a really dope t-shirt as a thank you. The whole
collection was on whistleblowers so I’m
rocking Chelsea Manning now. Appreciate that!
On Saturday, I met with one of my veggie plugs for this
vegan fest at a rooftop of a mall at West Nanjing Road. Spent tons of money for
wraps, soups, yoghurts, salads, cakes, chocolate... These vegan events never disappoint...
I’m glad they do those twice a year
only - was stuffed for like two days after... The food was amazing tho!
Other than that, it’s the
usual. Working on uni stuff, running, workouts, cycling, hip-hop, hip-hop,
hip-hop. Got some Sheck Wes in my headphones now, some rice getting ready on
the stove... And another week ahead!
Highlights:
- Got some 100% organic apples from one of my acquaintances. Might not sound like that big of a deal, but trust me... It is.
- Veggie cakes at the fest. God damn it...
- Future & Juice WRLD – World on Drugs. Yesrrr...









No comments:
Post a Comment