Sunday, May 10, 2020

Semester 8 Chapter XII: Push It To The Limit

Here we go again. First of all, I got the pics from the photoshoot and I think they came out pretty neat: here. I feel Ive been doing all kinds of shit here I wouldnt be doing if it wasnt for this pandemic situation. When life gives you killer virus, do some pictures... Other than that, its been mostly calm. Feels like the trend of people being less scared and more out there is still on. We got some real nice weather now so it does get tempting. Oh... And my nephew is walking now. Its literally baby steps but hes on it. Not even 1 year old. Not bad for a vegan baby, right? Wonder where does he get his protein and shit...



Aight so what has been going on in this motherfucker. Monday I was out for another bottle of wine in a park. It was super nice... There was also another gathering at our neighbors few days back. I like those evenings. They kinda flow between jokes, political rants and watching two toddlers trying to figure out how shit works. Resemblance between babies and intoxicated people is extremely entertaining. Watching them banging their fists into tables making inaudible sounds totally brings back some memories from my DJ days...

Ive also been volunteering a bit. Theres this super leftist union-based activist vegan café in town, and since my sister is affiliated with bunch of people over there, she helps them out delivering food throughout these challenging times. You know, helping our people survive and shit. So I offered some help too and on Tuesday hopped on my bike to do the same. Business is kinda slow tho so there wasnt any work for me that evening. I still got an awesome dinner and some drinks on the house just for showing up. Thursday, I stopped by again to help them out with renovating their outside seating benches, tables and shit. This time I actually did some work, so all the beers, shots and food felt a bit more deserved...

On Friday, me and bro stepped it up a notch and went for a real ass run. Not our regular 12km... This time around, we did 30. Took us about 3 hours and it didnt even feel like that. Couple more weeks of this quarantine and were absolutely doing a marathon.

Saturday, I spend a day outside of Brno with my sis in-laws once more. Barbecue, lotta awesome food, lotta great vibes... We even did a car trip around the surrounding villages my sis practices her driving over there once in a while to get back on track with it. We used the opportunity to stop by in a forest nearby and picked some wild (bear) garlic. I make pesto out of it and boy, it is awesome. Its also great picking that shit up yourself. It just grows there...

Ive been also teaching quite regularly, plus all the working out and all. You know what it is... Lotta amazing music has been released and I also started watching the last season of Ozark. It is pretty fucking awesome. As for my Asian life, it seems that flights to China might resume sometime in July. Or later. Who knows... Well, life over here is still pretty good and I hope yall good as well. Talk to you soon! One!

Highlights:

  • Tjay, Mozzy, Durk, Kehlani, Chris Brown & Thug. So much dope music.
  • That 30km run. Fucking awesome.
  • MY NEPHEW WALKING!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment