The reports on what’s gonna happen in terms of intercontinental travels are still scarce. But honestly, any kind of greenlight before September would really surprise me at this point. And even though I got some online work secured, I can absolutely do some more. My Chinese residence permit expires mid-August and it would be super awesome if I get to Shanghai till then. But again, nobody knows shit about shit and I am no exception. So here we go. Friday, I did an interview for this language school and I got another one next week. Who would have thought...
I also went for an interview to this gym at AZ tower, which also happens to be the tallest building in the Czech Republic. I forgot I sent a CV over there; guess it was sometime in March, when I had absolutely no money coming in so I was basically throwing my CV all directions. The pay was shit so I passed on that but I noticed a barefoot store over there and got myself a new pair of running shoes. The fact I’m recently on some Forest Gump shit when it comes to running starts showing on my current shoes, and even though I expect them survive for another couple of months, having some spares in stash won’t hurt.
On Thursday, I did an presentation on my research progress at our weekly online study group meet-up. Given the fact I have not done a single thing with it since last December, it went spectacular. I can be quite a talker when I feel like it.
Outside of that, it’s been the same old. Hanging out with my nephew and his awesome moms, working out, running... Oh, I also got my guitar out to do a little practicing. Next Saturday, there's a first birthday party of the nephew so me and my dad are gonna perform Pink Floyd’s Wish You Were Here for him. The last time we played together was when I was like 12 so playing that shit again brought all kinds of memories. But we’re good, harmonizing and all. Btw, I still consider Wish You Were Here one of the best songs ever composed.
And that’s that. It’s Sunday afternoon, I just got back from my run, about to walk the dog... Sun is shining and it’s the last day of face masks being required outdoors. That shit stops tomorrow. Sending some positive vibes to everyone out there, special shout out to all my readers and all the love to my people. One!
Highlights:
- In 50’s book I read a quote that goes: The world sees you the way you see you. That shit resonated with me.
- New season of Westworld. I’m halfway through and it’s arguably the best one so far.
- Planks. I go heavy with that shit and I can literally feel my core getting stronger day by day.




No comments:
Post a Comment