Sunday, June 21, 2020

Semester 8 Chapter XIX: Getting Shit Straight

U.S.A. is a sick fucking country which happens to still somewhat rule the world. I just cant shake off the feeling of discomfort and disgust triggered once again in the aftermath of the murder of George Floyd. Theres so much wrong with the country (and the world by proxy), I dont even know where to start. Fortunately, I dont have to as much brighter minds have done amazing job doing so. Last week, I watched 2 documentaries that moved me real hard: Jeffrey Epstein: Filthy Rich and 13th. The former made me sick to my stomach and the latter made me cry. We live in a world that is ruled by rich white men with zero respect to any form of equality, despising any other culture or ethnicity. We are ruled by misogynists, sometimes pedophiles and white supremacists that are above the law in every possible sense of the expression. We got evidence of killings, manipulation, war crimes and abuse literally scattered all over the place but they are teflon. And I really didnt mean to turn this insignificant platform of mine into a political arena but its hard for me not to express my frustration. I am going to spell out some more shit this time as well.

I have no idea what it means to be anything else than a white heterosexual male. I dont and I feel its okay as long as I dont apply my experience to those who were born anything else. The mere fact they were means they are most likely treated worse than me on the daily. The other day, we had an incident of a Slovak TV show host rubbing his finger onto a make-up girls ass just for fun” on the record. His explanation: I feel sorry for women who get no attention like that. I dont know about you but the idea of having to be ready for someone grabbing my ass anytime they feel like it, expecting me to take it as a compliment is straight up insane. Actually no, its beyond insane I have no vocabulary for that. I also have no idea whats it like to be a Romani in the Czech Republic. Walking down the street with everybody staring at you, considering you a criminal and a problem ever since you can remember. Whats it like not being able to get a job you are qualified for because your skin tone doesnt match. Whats it like to get your ass beaten up or murdered for the same fucking reason. I have no idea whats it like to be gay. Whats it like to be trans. I can only imagine and listen to my friends, and honestly, sometimes it gives me chills. I dont really read comments very often but all you dumb motherfuckers going: She is and adult, she can say no, right? Whats the problem?, He was a criminal anyway right? He had it coming..., What was she wearing? She was kinda asking for it, wasnt she?, Romanis and blacks are getting filthy rich on government support. Its actually an easy life and we, the white majority, are paying for that. Just shut up, SHUT THE FUCK UP! Go read a book, get you head out your ass, get your lazy ass educated and then talk. Im sick of it... I know the problem is the system actively promoting all of this by either actively abusing these issues in campaigns and real-life politics, or simply ignoring them for decades (which is equally horrible), but Im looking at you individually as well. If you cant comprehend the role of imbalance in wealth, power, gender or race and cannot apply it on situations we witness all over the world on daily basis, you are either stupid as fuck, criminally uneducated or a sociopath. And I almost wanna go as far as to say thats okay too, but if you are not willing to educate yourself of seek professional help, SHUT THE FUCK UP! DONT YOU EVER SAY OR DO ANYTHING YOU WANNA SAY OR DO! For fucks sake...

Okay, now comes the fun part. So what has happened over here. Well, Im getting my braces done. I have been wanting this done for ages and I was basically just waiting for the right opportunity. My problem was that the regular and most affordable ones kinda require you to stay at one place for like 2-3 years, and I wasnt familiar with the other options. After some research and a consultation at one of the orthodontists I decided to go for a solution, which is extremely pricey but also seems to be the only way tha does not require me to stay here for another couple of years. Its this invisible system of removable splints you get a whole series, and even though its better if you do regular check-ups, it is not mandatory and you can maintain that shit yourself. So again, crazy amount of money but Im gonna get my shit straight. So in couple of months you might start seeing me smiling on pictures here and there. Cant even lie I am excited about it.

Ive been also driving quite a lot. Getting better day by day, roaming the streets of Brno. I got some new English classes as well. Plus some testing, transcription. I enjoy all of that and I gotta say, I am keeping myself busy. The days of me having tons of free time are long gone. It gets a bit crazy but Im having fun with it. Ive totally heard about people having way more trouble during this corona bullshit.

Im still kinda avoiding any kinda socializing outside of work and I dont mind at all. Im sure its gonna change but for now Im good. Got myself a new resistance band and it is a motherfucker. Like the toughest I was able to find. I still do planks on the daily, I still run... And I talk to all my people all over the world. Sweden, Japan, China, Indonesia... You name it... Love you all... One!

Highlights:

  • Teyana Taylor album.
  • 31st, Jeffrey Epstein: Filthy Rich. Watch that shit.
  • Lil Baby The Bigger Picture

No comments:

Post a Comment