Monday, June 29, 2020

Semester 8 Chapter XX: Rainy Days

Okay, just finished listening new Waynes performance on BET awards. Some GOAT shit right there. The way he flows is just beyond me. We need Wayne in hip-hop. And thats on everything. I also made a conscious decision not to make political rants for a change. It is tempting but Im gonna save it for another blog. If it wasnt for covid, I would be leaving China for Brno for summer holiday this time a year. This obviously isnt the case Ive been here for nearly 4 months with zero idea whether or when Ill get to return. With all the shit that has happened during this past half a year, let me do a bit of a recap on how I feel about all the shit.

I spent almost 3 months in beautiful Indonesia, I got into diving, I had a chance to visit Malaysia and Thailand. The beginning of the year was quite eventful. I also went through a pretty cool relationship which turned out to be absolutely non-sustainable but started out beautifully. An although break-ups are a motherfucker (especially when you kinda care), I wouldnt change a thing and Im grateful for whatever went down. Love always outweighs pain, positivity always outweighs negativity and memories are something that goes with you forever. I also got reminded over and over again how solid my circles are. My bros, my sisters, my guys, my girls, my fam, all that. You pull me up when Im down, boost me when Im up, and whether its shit talk or some real shit (or anything in between), its all love like all the time. Due to coronavirus, I managed to make it for my dads b-day and also for the first b-day of my nephew. I figured out that Im a good fucking teacher in a real-world scenario and I actually see this as my future career path for real for real. I decided to do my drivers license and finally started dealing with my braces. Theres been some setbacks but they are all part of the story and I do like the way the story unfolds. So big thank you to everyone. To the people that has played major roles in my life and also to the ones who popped-up for an episode or two. I see you, I got you... You know what the fuck it is. On top of that, I found out I dont need gym to stay in shape (shout out to resistance bands and planks). I mean, I barely touched any uni stuff but this past semester has been pretty cool. Especially given the circumstances...

Last week, I was quite busy. Im still accepting new classes plus I do the driving school several times a week. I had some more transcription work too. On Tuesday, we had a family dinner at the girls and on Saturday, I spent the whole day helping my bro moving out from the city center to a village close to Brno. Loading and unloading the van, carrying heavy shit, you know how it goes. It was four of us and after we got it done, we ended up in a pub for some well-deserved beers.

On Sunday, I met up with the girls, nephew and some other friends at this outdoor swimming pool. Navigating around, I often get reminded how cool Brno can be. When you check a view here and there, when you look at buildings from time to time... You see that lot of that actually works pretty well. And this swimming area is no exception. I spent couple of hours hanging out with them before returning home for some more teaching.

And then its been the regular. Its been raining quite a lot but I stayed on some vegan shit, workouts, reading, documentaries, running, cycling, talking to my peers all over the worlds. The routine. Sending some love to everybody reading this. One!

Highlights:

  • 6lacks new EP.
  • Got myself a new band. Now I use two and I finally hit the sweet spot with them. Yay!
  • Driving. Getting better day by day.

No comments:

Post a Comment