What else has happened... A friend of mine did a quick stopover in Brno Thursday night so we hit one of our favorite spots to get fucked up a little and to absorb some of authentic Brno vibes. We ended up hanging out till about 3am, which was super cool, although it did not make me feel the sharpest the morning after, when I had to ride down to a language school I’m about to start work with to pick up some materials. Well, I survived and apparently, they still want me on board.
Oh and I had a first class in my driving school. The place is about 10 minutes ride from my home and it looks like time stopped over there like 40 years ago. Looks more like a clubhouse than a legit school. I love it. Gonna have another class this coming week and then like 5 the week after. I’m gonna get this shit fucking done.
Summer is stalling a bit. I’d say that the last week was colder than some weeks in March. Fortunately, it’s about to take the right turn in and we should be on some 20+ degrees next week. But yeah, I’ve been on some running, working out, cycling, teaching, you know the drill.
Now, last week, I posted this blog. And now I feel that due the recent events, I have to follow up on it. When I was writing that shit, I was referring to art or to initiation of a dialogue. And whereas I stand behind everything I wrote (and I appreciate everyone reading and providing me with comments and feedback), I also think there is a level of ignorance I simply cannot work with. There is a degree of stupidity and flat out evil I am not willing to negotiate with. And it might be good or bad or anything in between and we can talk about it but the truth is, I don’t give a motherfuck. What happened in Minneapolis to George Floyd is unacceptable, unjustifiable and I wish nothing but the absolute worst to that fucking uniformed piece of shit. I don’t care about anything he has to say in his defense and I am not willing to debate any of this. Fuck him and everyone that relates to him, supports him or downplays the situation. All of those people are the absolute lowest of the low (not socially, not economically, not ethnically, just on the fucking basic human level) and I’m 100% sure we’ll never see eye to eye with each other. I just fucking hope they cease to exist. R.I.P. Mr. Floyd. One!
Highlights:
- The b-day party. OMG!
- Absolutely killing shit with planks. You have no idea.
- Lil Wayne – Funeral (Deluxe). Nuff said.








No comments:
Post a Comment