Yo, it’s Sunday morning and you know what the fuck this is. So just sit back, relax, grab a cup of coffee and immerse into my world for a minute or two. This blog almost didn’t happen as my computer decided to fuck with me last Monday. You know the blue death, right? When your Windows decide to jump into that beautiful “oops” blue screen like “fuck you, this shit is over.” So that started happening. I tried everything within the scope of my limited IT skills and eventually ended up formatting my PC. The good thing is, my PC runs real fast now and I got so much space on my hard drive. The fact I lost like 5 years of data I didn’t bother to back up kinda sucks but it is what it is. If I had more time to deal with that shit, I would probably try different things but since the laptop is my exclusive source of income at this point, there wasn’t much to think about. Well, it is working which means I am working too, and it also means this blog is running is it’s supposed to.
Wednesday, me and the friend I dived with these past couple of weeks took our Panda once more and drove to El Puertito to do a hike to La Caleta. The walk was short, the views were nice, we wrapped it up at this beach bar with some mojitos, took a cab back to Puertito, drove to Los Christianos and did our final drink. She was leaving that evening so that was that. She is the first person I have ever certified and she is also the first person I did an SSI certification with. And also one of those people I’ve met here I’m pretty sure I’m gonna stay in touch with.
Thursday morning, I returned the Panda and then spent the rest of the day working. I’m still really busy with my classes which is good. I’m really looking for May tho. Even tough I enjoy teaching a lot, I really wanna spend bit less time in front of the screen and bit more time under water. It’s all coming.
Friday, I packed my gear and headed straight to the bus station to catch a connection to San Isidro where I got picked up and driven to Medano. We went to Abades that day and stopped by in our regular café before the dives. Those fuckers have soy milk so it was cappuccino for me. Shout out to those fuckers! The first dive was basically me tagging along with another instructor and bunch of newbies. I ended up doing most of the heavy-lifting, working teens who hadn’t dived before. It all went well and it only reminded me of how much I want to do this as a job. I got this. The second dive was a treat tho. It was like 3 instructors, 1 divemaster and 1 advanced diver plus we had 15-liters tanks. We went way beyond the second reef, fighting current a little bit on the way there, and then drifted for the most part on the way back. It was almost 70 minutes, we saw a big ass ray, turtle and an octopus. I devoted my weekend to chilling and working out. I’m still on that quite heavy. Resistance bands, push-ups, running and swimming. Feeling good in this motherfucker. Apart from that I started watching Mr. Robot again. It’s been on my to-do list… To re-watch the whole thing. And man… I quickly remembered why I fell in love with the series years back. That shit is different. And that’s that. Two more weeks in Tenerife, I’m chilling, life is good. I hope y’all well too. One!
Highlights:
- New Lil Tjay.
- That second Abades dive.
- Mr. Robot. Go watch that shit!








No comments:
Post a Comment