Hi
everybody, you know what this is… We’re back at it, it’s Monday
morning, the vibes a proper and it’s that time again. Shanghai
Czech-in back on. Last week was pretty eventful yet again so let’s
try to collect all the pieces and put together this one…
When it comes to diving, I got into the water four times. I did a Navigation Specialty in El Porris, I did some fun dives in Alcala, I did an Advanced an some Divemaster skills in Tabaiba and I did a boat dive by Palm-Mar. All pretty fucking awesome. Plus I found out that I’m capable of organizing boat dives including gear rental all by myself. Which is a good fucking thing to be able to do.
I was out quite a lot too. To tell the truth, I’ve had like one evening for myself throughout the past three weeks. Shit is still intense. So yeah… 33 Vueltas, drinks, hangouts at apartments. On Thursday, my dad arrived and ever since then my main focus was on him and his partner. I picked them up at the airport and drove them to their apartment. We did some drink in the evening and walked their area a little bit. Since I stayed there last year, it’s all very familiar. I took them to Medano the next day, we had dinner at the Chinese joint, got some ice cream and hopped back in the car to check my spot. From there we proceeded to 33 and got joined by my UK friend. On Saturday, I put some more gas in the Punto and we did a whole day trip around the island. Started out in Anaga up north, continued to La Laguna and then all around the north shore to Garachico and back through Santiago del Teide. We drove to my dad’s friend’s house close to Los Gigantes and spent the rest of the day there, eventually wrapping it all up at this restaurant in Gigantes. On Sunday, I took them up to Adeje and we did a hike up the hill. Fucking beautiful. Crazy shit tho… Calima is back. Unbelievable… Anyways, afterwards I took them to Cristianos for some beer and ice cream, the UK friend joined again and we all went to their apartment for a home cooked dinner and some wine. All good.
- Diving.
- Road trips.
- My dad being here.
No comments:
Post a Comment