Sunday, April 16, 2023

Semester 14 Chapter XI: Work & Plans

Hello world, here we go again. I got 10 days to go in Tenerife. Although it looks pretty likely I’m gonna be back here in September, I’m totally looking forward for the summer outside of the island. Shit’s looking great. Whole bunch of tattoo sessions, whole bunch of parties, catch-ups, trips… All that. But yeah, these past two months have been great over here too. For fucking real.


Last week was pretty much usual. Focused on work, regular workouts, runs… All the good shit. I also finished this translation project me and my dad had been working on for some time. Happy that’s over. I managed to move some classes to better rates… Doing my best in that department. And planning of activities when I’m back home. I really love the way this whole thing is shaping up to be.


I feel this year is still pretty quiet on heavier music releases but I do enjoy the new Rae Sremmurd album a lot. Even though there’s barely any hype surrounding this release, the duo still got it. Production is smooth, the vibe is still there… Feels kinda crazy it’s been like 8 years since we were on No Type. I also got back to Kendrick and some Kevin Gates. Now, I’m bumping new NLE Choppa and it sounds pretty good too. When you get a Wayne feature, you know you’re doing something right.


What else. On Friday, we did a little road trip to the other side of the island. This La Ruta spot is fucking epic. Totally makes sense to do the drive just to chill there for a minute. On the way back, we stopped by at Galletas for some veggie fajitas. Tasty as hell. Outside of that, not much of traveling around.


It’s Sunday, shortly after noon, and I’m about to go do my run. Gonna go to Cristianos later on to look for a snapback or smth. Since I lost my whole Shanghainese wardrobe, I’m gonna rebuild my shit this year. Got myself some new shorts, gonna fix the headwear and when I’m back home, I gotta get my t-shirt and hoodie game back on track. Walking the line between non-consumerist vegan and not wanting to look like a hobo can get pretty challenging but I think I got this. Hope y’all doing well too. Sending love to all my people. Made no pics last week but we're back next week. One!


Highlights:

  • Rae Sremmurd.
  • Drives.
  • Hip-hop. Just because.

No comments:

Post a Comment