Sunday, April 23, 2023

Semester 14 Chapter XII: Czech-out

Let me kick this motherfucker off on some positive note. Got new Swizz Beatz in the headphones, got a cup of some black ass coffee in front of me, got sun shining outside… Feeling good in this bitch.

 


Last week was fucking great. It was mostly work as usual but it was also some dates and hangouts. Weather has been beautiful, we spent lotta time chilling outdoors, eating out, watching movies… Good vibes only. At one point I got contacted by a guy I met in Shanghai. He was asking people to record a short happy b-day video for a girl I used to hang out with back in the day. That shit sent me on a trip down the memory lane once again. The more time passes, the more surreal it all feels. The whole Shanghai being real at some point. All the people, all the places, those tons of memories. Feels like different lifetime. And I’m absolutely in peace with the fact people simply grow apart to some degree and that some situations you can’t simply relive or recreate. And I still feel gratefulness for being able to experience all that. But again… Feels fucking universes away.

 


I also got contacted by divers in Medano. Ended up doing an OWD course with two guys (Canadian and German) over the weekend. They were great, the course was fun and I got to dive in both Abades and El Balito on my last weekend here. Wouldn’t have planned it better. Been like 6 weeks since my last dive so it really all fell into place.

 


So yeah, in 4 days it’s back to the Czech Republic for a while. And I got lotta reasons to look forward to that. I’m also happy that I found a reason to come back here when the summer’s over. I’m enjoying whatever flow this has been. Next time, I’m gonna talk to you from my country tho. Sending love to everybody out there. One!

 

Highlights:

  • Diving.
  • Lying in.
  • That fucking vegan ice cream in Medano. God damn.

No comments:

Post a Comment