Man, life never ceases to amaze me. I do my best not to spill beans in this blog and I’m gonna hold on to this tradition. Let me just say that the last week went completely differently than expected. It’s funny how sometimes you have these ideas, you think you know people and you understand certain situations… And then life just proves you otherwise. Feeling a bit drained at the moment but also happy that some shit is clearer now and we can carry on. No love lost, no love found.
So the last week was a bit weird. I reunited with a girl I met in Tenerife couple of months back and communicated with online throughout summer. We did some cool shit together, explored Brno, saw couple of my people and at the weekend, we visited Budapest. Two days of wandering around, sightseeing and chilling. And it was kinda all good but I dunno… Guess sometimes time apart can do a number on the vibe and everything so it was also kinda weird. We’ll see what the future holds tho. Time to put some pieces back together, right?
Gonna keep this one short. It’s Wednesday morning and it’s just me in the apartment now. Got some cool shit to do this week and I’m looking forward to all of it. Next blog is gonna be a bit longer. I hope y’all doing well too. Keep it up, keep shit positive and do not entertain bullshit. Under any circumstances. Shout out to all my people, I see y’all. One!
Highlights:
- Budapest.
- Ups.
- Downs.







No comments:
Post a Comment