Okay, here we go again. This is my last day in Brno before traveling back to Tenerife. I’m not going for long tho. Just need to sort some shit out, take care of the car, pick up my diving gear and heat up a bit before the winter. Already got the ticket back; it’s gonna be about 5 weeks. Kinda looking forward to the ocean and to some of these old places. Plus I’m pretty happy about staying in Medano which probably the coziest town and the most hip town in the south. It’s Saturday morning, I got new Wayne in the headphones, all is good. Oh, and yesterday, I recorded a new track which I’m pretty happy about. You can check it out here: https://soundcloud.com/taeb31/love-is-real
Back to this shit. Got back from Prague Monday night and then it was back to business. Whole lotta work, whole lotta workout… And I’m back on running too. I can still feel the knee a little but it’s not critical and I can easily do 20km again. And that feels good.
I got a chance to spend some time with my sis and her friend from Prague which was great. I also had an opportunity to reunite with my friend who lives in Vancouver. She came for about two weeks to kick it with her family and friends so we got to do two evenings together along with some of our mutual friends. Shit was great. Grateful for having that in my life and already plotting on my next trip over there. Some legendary shit.
What else… My biking friend sometimes participates in these Friday evening trips around Brno. It’s basically a bunch of cycling enthusiasts meeting up around 5pm and doing 50-70km before heading for their evening beer. I’ve been invited many times over the summer but the stars hadn’t really aligned. This Friday it all fell in place so by 5 I was at the meeting spot. With my vintage bike from the 70s, regular ass t-shirt and some running shorts. Surrounded by people with fucking spaceship bicycles and tailored gear. Felt a bit out of place. The ride was awesome, super intense and I managed to keep up. Got some props afterwards. Guess a motherfucker still in shape… Got a flat tire halfway through but since everybody was equipped for these kinda situations, all got fixed in couple of minutes. 62km in total and a great experience overall.
So yeah… These days I’m thinking about what my next move is going to be. It’s all pretty hazy but I really like the idea of trying out Barcelona for some time. I’m tired of not living in a city and I don’t thing Prague would work for me. And Barcelona has it all. Sea, mountains, culture. Might feel different about it in couple of weeks but so far I’m really digging it. And I’m thinking doing this like February/March. We’ll see. Hope you guys are doing well. Shout out to my cyclists, vegans, hip-hop fiends, hopeless romantics and ravers. It’s all love. One!
Highlights:
- Cycling.
- My people.
- Meditation.







No comments:
Post a Comment