Hey y’all. Got a some fresh ink on my head which makes me fucking happy. Now my head piece is symmetrical and there’s left to is the middle and the front. Shit’s moving, my tattoo artist is a legend, Prague has been beautiful, we’re all chilling here. It’s Monday morning and I’m at my bro’s apartment. Already did some work and I’m about to do some more before eventually returning to Brno in the evening.
Last week tho. Been feeling great, been on some positive shit, things have been just the way they’re supposed to. Spent some time with my sis, met up with some of my favorite people and on Friday, I went to this techno party. It was me, my usual party plug and couple of his peers. Okay, so there’s this Filtr concept. It’s basically parties that stretch over the club season and change venues. They always bring some cool names and they’re fairly popular. This was the very first one this season and even though it wasn’t really in the city center, by the time we arrived, there was a queue of like 500 people. Never seen shit like that in Brno. Thank god I ended up being on the guest list. No way I would have gone through that. It all felt very Berlin-like. They even tried to apply some sort of face check. Which, based on who ended up entering, was only partially successful. The venue was great tho. Spacious ground floor with a bar, some seating and even some rugs at different spots and smaller rooms for people to melt down. And a huge dark basement where the real shit was going down. I shot myself up somewhere to the stratosphere straight away and enjoyed the whole thing all the way up to like 6am. Made it back home, got some rest, had some food, listened to some rap, and in the evening, I was on my way to Prague. Spent the evening outside hanging out.
Saturday morning, I took it to the tattoo shop where we continued with the piece. About 6 hours, pain was reasonable, the result is epic. In the evening, we got some drinks, some dinner and then I passed out.
These day, I’m planning my November trip to London and Amsterdam (and potentially Berlin) and I’m getting excited about all that too. Everything’s good, vibe is right, spirits are high. Hope y’all doing well too. Shout out to all the readers and all my people. One!
Highlights:
- Techno.
- Tattoos.
- Prague.

No comments:
Post a Comment