Monday, April 15, 2024

Semester 16 Chapter VII: Anti-social & Trippin’

Hey guys, here we go again. This time a bit later buy hey… Eventful weekend. Got the new Future and Metro on, getting ready for some work, feeling good in this bitch. Speaking of Metro and Future, rap game is exciting these days. Kendrick fucked it all up, J. Cole responded and promptly apologized and removed himself out of the situation (I kinda feel sorry for the guy), and we got a response from Drake (which is actually good) and another diss from Rick Ross (also good). It’s fun, it feels healthy (meaning nobody’s gonna shoot anybody over this, it’s not a Biggie/Pac thing), the music is fire and I can’t wait for Kendrick’s next contribution which now 100% has to come. I’m team Kendrick and I’m sure he’s coming with some heat. This might be the most exciting rap battle since 50 Cent was bullying everybody 20+ years back. Good days.

 


Last week, I wasn’t really social. Felt like taking some time off. Plus I had a lot of work. I spent most of these evenings in reading and watching Shogun, the new FX TV series. It’s a really great watch. And visually it’s just gorgeous. Makes me even more excited about my September trip to Japan. My Prague bro came to visit on Saturday to do some trips. Something that we do here and there as a mental hygiene. Time well, spent, some amazing places, lotta material to process, shit still resonates. We met up with some people on Sunday, biked around the city and surrounding villages, had some dinner at this Asian spot, happy days.

 


Today, I went for a massage. Me neck has always been a bit cracky and sometimes it feels a bit tensed. And I know that massages help as I went to couple back in the day. Found this spot around the corner, booked a session, it felt great, gonna try to make it a monthly thing. So yeah, that’s about it. Didn’t really take any pics last week, it is what it is. Anyways, hope you guys are doing great, sending love everybody out there, shout out to all my readers. One!

 


Highlights:

  • Layers.
  • Pedals.
  • Rap.

No comments:

Post a Comment