Okay, let’s do this again. It’s Sunday morning but since I got up super early, I’m already through my workout, 12km run and a dog walk. After couple of days of cold weather, we’re steering back to summer so shit looks all positive and sunny. Feeling good in this motherfucker. Before going any further, I would just like to say that Kendrick’s silence after the whole Drake situation is disturbing. At this point, he either comes with something groundbreaking or the wait is not gonna be worth it. Cause Push-Ups is fucking bomb.
Anyways… Last week was petty cool. I still work a lot which is okay because summer is approaching and in my line of work, that’s the part of the year where many people take some time off so things tend to get a bit quiet. So I’m taking the opportunity to make a little extra. For the rainy day. All goes well tho. I also managed to go to dad’s trivia night on Monday once again and spend some time with my sister and nephew on Wednesday. On Friday, we met up again, this time also with our neighbor and his kid, and we went to a swimming pool. We got couple of those in Brno but my absolute favorite (and the one we went to) is in Kraví hora. It’s relatively new and modern but the best part is huge glass walls providing a pretty spectacular view of the town. Kids were enjoying it, we messed around a bit and I even managed to squeeze some actual swimming and a steam room session in. We wrapped the whole shit up at a Chinese restaurant downtown. Happy days.
Couple of hours later, I was on my way to another techno event. See, couple of years ago, they started doing these Bent parties. They take some inspiration from Berlin rave scene and apart from the regular techno sets, they provide playrooms and dark rooms for people who feel like taking things further at the spot. And honestly, I almost didn’t go. Never been to any of these, wasn’t sure whether I’d dig the vibe, wasn’t sure about what to wear… Nearly passed on that. Eventually, I decided to give it a shot tho. I like that face checking has become a thing when it comes to techno events. While waiting in a queue by the entrance they turned around a group of 4 semi-drunk guys who apparently had nothing to do with this culture. The bouncer just asked them couple of questions and promptly politely explained that they’re not getting in. Shit like that is super important. It makes these kind of events cool and actually much more pleasant and safer (especially for women) than your everyday normal getting shitfaced parties in all those generic clubs. So yeah, gotta give it to them… Throughout the whole evening I hadn’t noticed a single person that wouldn’t belong. For me, the party was pretty much like every other party. Got in, got on my frequency and spent the whole night by the stage. It was cool seeing some people with some crazy ass outfits, shit being a bit more lose than usual and everything being respectful and nice at the same time. When I found out they do these kinda of events in Brno, I was super skeptical. Thinking Brno is too small for it and it could never work. So yeah, I was wrong… Happy I went, cool night, shout out to the team!
Got
home around 8am, took some rest, phoned some of my people and after
lunch, I went to the swimming pool once more. Because they also have
wellness and I felt like spending some time in saunas is the perfect
plan for my after-party mode. It was my first time at wellness over
there and it was beautiful. They have the basic sauna, finish sauna,
aromatic sauna, salt sauna, hot tubs. They got some of those indoors
and then they have to of them outside with another hot tub, again,
over-viewing the city. Two hours flew by like it was nothing. And there were nearly no people. Wherever I went, for the most part, I had the spot for myself. Took it
quite easy for the rest of the day and this morning, I felt fully
regenerated, ready to do all of my regular exercise. I also feel not drinking alcohol does magic with this shit too.
So yeah, things have been going well… Feeling good about my decision to stick around for the summer… Some extra time with family and friends feels good. Hope y’all okay too. Shout out to all my ravers, vegans and runners! And all my readers too. I see y’all. One!
Highlights:
- Raving.
- Running.
- Wellness.




No comments:
Post a Comment