Hey y’all, here we go. Still got Drake’s Push-Ups on repeat and I’m not even a die hard Drake fan. And I’m still wondering where the fuck is Kendrick at. Like come on, this should have been over a week ago. Anyways, it’s Monday afternoon, I got one more class ahead, shit is good. Let’s get to this, tho.
Last week was cool. I was in Brno till Wednesday, not really doing much outside the usual. I went to my dad’s trivia night on Monday but outside of that it was really just work and some exercise. Wednesday evening, I hopped on a bus to Prague to take over one of my good friend’s apartment for couple of days as he was out of town and I needed a place to crash for me and my friend from the Hague. She arrived around lunchtime the following day and since it was her first time in the city, I turned into a guide for the next couple of days. And I really appreciate doing this here and there. Prague is fucking gorgeous and even though weather wasn’t really great, it was all really enjoyable. We did have some solid winter jackets and most of the popular sights weren’t crowded as most people were apparently staying in.
Over the 4 days, we covered basically everything there is to cover plus I took her to my favorite vegan restaurants, cafés and bars… And an exhibition in Rudolfiun on the Ukraine war... Pretty full program. When I dropped her off the railway station Sunday evening, I proceeded to meet up with one of my bros and we hung out for couple more hours. Got back to Brno at around midnight.
At this point I’m still figuring out where to go and what to see over the summer but I’ve got some ideas and I’m sure it’s gonna all fall into place when the time is right. I hope y’all doing well as well. Sending some love to everybody reading. One!
Highlights:
- Prague.
- Catch-ups.
- American Fiction. Really enjoyed that movie.








No comments:
Post a Comment